Get Connected to our Spiritual Community by Sharing your
Talents and Gifts for Sacred Service
Get Benefits and Blessings from Volunteering
- Have fun and support UTBR to continue to thrive.
- Meet and connect with like-minded people.
- Develop a sense of belonging, which benefits individuals as well as the community.
- Support your natural desire to give and be generous to others.
- Open your heart by giving time and energy to a place you love.
- Experience nurturing relationships and make a difference in the lives of others.
- Grow and transform through the selfless spiritual practice of service
Get Involved in your Own Way
UTBR depends on the participation of its members to maintain our physical space and to support the programs, activities and the people of our spiritual community. Our volunteers assume many levels of support by team leadership, becoming a member of a team or supporting events and activities.
If you are interested in volunteering, complete the volunteer form at: https://www.unityblueridge.org/volunteer-form or contact Linda Jones, SS Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com
Sacred Love In Action Opportunities
AV/Tech - Facilitates Sunday Service by running sound, PowerPoint slide shows and video camera. Occasionally requested to assist with other events and activities. Contact - Donna Brickey - firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome Team - 9:15 and 11:00 Sunday Service - Enjoys meeting new people. They warmly greet all who come to our spiritual community, hand out bulleting and assist in collecting the love offering.
Sacred Prayer Circle
Nursery and Toddlers
YOU - Youth of Unity
Habitat for Unity - Every 2nd and 4th Friday
Safety and Security
Special Events - As Needed
Office Support - Data Entry, Bulletins, Special Projects
Adopt a Highway
Charter for Compassion
Feed the Kids - Every 6 Weeks
Asheville Habitat for Humanity
Hats for Homeless
Seasonal decorating, mailings, publicity, labyrinth, special services, set up and take down for events and other opportunities as they arise.